Starting Afresh!

Sunday, July 31, 2016




Hi there! If you don’t already know me then my name is Fatima & I was previously an owner of a blog which goes by the name La Vie De La Beaute.  In case you're wondering, All my old posts will still be up to see but I will no longer be blogging on there anymore.

The reason behind this is because there were many things which I wasn’t feeling very happy with and I felt that I wanted to make some changes and the best way for me to do that was starting afresh!
After weeks of struggling and mixing random words together I finally came up with the name Candy Blossom and I’m very happy with that, well at least for now anyway!
I hope to be posting loads more content on here which I hope you guys will all enjoy reading. I am very excited to be starting properly again, although that does mean that I have lost all my stats and followers but hopefully I can make this blog bigger and better.
For those who have been supporting me from the start I just want to say a massive THANK YOU because it honestly means a lot – You’ve probably heard lots of bloggers and youtubers say that but seriously all the support people give is insane and I feel so blessed. If your new and have just stumbled across my page then welcome! I hope you enjoy my stuff and can support me through this journey too!
Anyway, that’s all from me for now. If you would like to check out my other blog then click here.

Hope you are all having a wonderful day and hope to be back on here very soon.
Lots of love
Fatima

xxx


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hey Girl ! I just stumbled on your blog and I love the look of it! This post has uplifted me for some reason but welcome back to blogging and I hope to be seeing some more content 😁😁

    Simplyjessytee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Thank you that is so kind of you <3

      Delete

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe