Back To Basics | OOTD

Tuesday, August 02, 2016

Okay, so this is officially my first proper post (not including my intro blog post) where I'm writing on this blog which feels kind of exciting! I've actually missed blogging loads and as I'm finally back at it again after ages, it makes me feel super happy and excited.

So last week, the weather was beautiful so me and my sister decided to go for a walk in the park. It was nice just walking around and enjoying the view of the park with all the greenery around & of course being a blogger, I was going to take pictures. I took a bunch of outfit pictures (correction my sister) which I’m going to share with you guys. Also seeing as many of you have told me that you enjoy my outfit posts, I thought this would be a great way to start of my first proper post. 

So here are a few of the outfit pictures..








Details
ShirtPrimark 
JeansPrimark
Bag Primark
 (Clearly love that store!)
Hijab - Love Hijab
WatchASOS
Arm Candy Internationale
Sandles/HeelsNew Look  


Oh quick spoiler, whilst I was out that day I decided to become a vlogger and recorded a few bits and bobs - The video is in the process of being edited and IF it comes out decent then I may post it on my YouTube channel! 

Sort of nervous for you to see the result of this one but let's hope at least a few people enjoy it (considering it comes out good of course!)

Anyways, I'm going to sign off here. I hope you guys enjoyed this outfit post :) 

Speak to you all very soon

Sending lots of love
Fatima
xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe