Monthly Favourites | April

Monday, May 15, 2017

Waaaaass'upppp my lovelies! Hope all is well with you. As you may have sussed out from the title, this is a monthly favourites post. I am fully aware that it is halfway through the month but I still am loving these items so I thought I would share them anyway :D



Garnier Gel Face Wash
I love the Garnier micellar water so when I saw this gel version I had to pick it up! I personally love using it because it pretty much removes most of my makeup. Although I do feel the smell of it is quite strong but that's something I can work past. There are lots of other cleansers which are better out there but if you wear light makeup and want to remove your makeup in the quickest way possible, this gel face wash will remove most of it for you! Oh and it's super affordable too :D 

I had heard many people always rave and talk about the telescopic mascara so I finally decided to get my hands on this gold one a couple of months ago. I don't know which one was supposed to be the best because there was a couple of different colours which obviously, all are for different purposes but I have been using this one which I’m super impressed with. I love it because it separates the lashes as well as adding a good amount of length & volume to the lashes.

P.S Primer Water
I'm sure many of you have seen this all over the 'gram! It's the Primark primer water. I love it
I do feel it makes my makeup last a tad bit more longer compared to if I didn't use a primer at all. I love it more for just love spraying it on my face because it makes my face feel refreshed! The scent of this isn't strong or chemically which I did find in the previous primer water I was using which was from the drugstore. Best of all it's alcohol free, silicone free & oil free.. Oh and it only retails for £2!
NEED TO STOCK UP ON THESE!

If you follow me on Instagram, you will have seen me post tons of pictures of my Huda beauty liquid lipstick purchase! I had never tried any of her lippies before this so as you can imagine I was hella' excited! I got myself  the brown edition and I can not tell you how much I love it <3 My 2 fave colours to use are Spice Girl and Flirt. I was super impressed by the formula and the fact that it doesn't leave the lips feeling tacky/sticky .. ANNDDD the colours are ALL so pretty! I think I need to treat my self and purchase 2 full sized lippies in my two fave shades! <3

I purchased the L'Oréal charcoal face mask about 3 weeks ago and I have been loving it! I don't use masks often but after trying this one out I am super impressed with how it leaves my skin looking so I am looking forward to buying and trying out other new masks! This one works wonders and helps to draw out the impurities and dirt on your face. I would highly recommend trying out the range of masks L'Oréal offer as I think they did a spectacular job with it!! These are also on sale at the moment in Superdrug so go grab yourself one if you haven't already tried them!

My favourite brand of Concealer hands down has to be Maybelline! The coverage of their concealers is insane considering that they are a drugstore brand. When everyone used to first hype about this concealer, I didn’t think much of it until I finally decided to try it out for myself & OMG I love it! It is now part of my daily makeup routine alongside my other fave Maybelline Concealer, the age rewind one of course!

New Look Jacket
A while back, I picked up this long-line bomber style jacket from New Look in the sale for about £20! I’m so glad I did because I’ve been wearing it every day lately just to keep myself warm and layer up on them slightly chillier days. It’s not too thick which I LOVE and its super easy to style! 


& that is everything I have for you today. I hope you all enjoyed this post. I will be trying to post more regularly from now on so, if you have any blog post ideas then do leave them down below.
Fatima
xox

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I have missed reading your blog!
    I really enjoy reading and watching 'favourites' posts and videos. I love to know what others enjoy and if they have different opinions on products than myself. I have to agree that the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer is truly AMAZING.
    Lots of love,
    Ramsha | Rose
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Aww I'm glad you enjoy reading my blog! Thanks for the kind words Ramsha! Hope you are doing well my lovely. Yes Maybelline FIT me is a MUST HAVE isn't it & Me too, I love knowing what other people are enjoying so I can discover some amazing stuf too! <3

      Delete

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe