Review | Sprinkles Cafe (Lemon Pepper)

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Hey there. So today I decided to do a food related post which is going to be a mini review on Sprinkles CaféIn case you didn't know it is part of Lemon Pepper (in Leicester) . I have tried Lemon Pepper’s food before but have never had the chance to go and try their desserts so the other day after I had dinner there me and my bestie popped in to see what they had in store!


Okay so where to begin?! The actual café area of the shop is beautiful <3 OMG I absolutely LOVE everything about it from the colour scheme, the decorations and all the other extra details they put thought in to. 

 I literally just wanted to pull my camera out and start taking a ton of pictures but I couldn’t! (Well, maybe I might have took a couple of pictures) but then it got quite busy so I didn’t take as many as I would have liked to use for this post.

Everything in there is minimal, super cute and a little bit vintage. The café itself is pastel themed. I couldn’t get enough of how cute it was. (I mean could I just go there to take all my pictures please?!)

Anyway, I’ll show you a few snaps of what I managed to capture.




Told you I didn't get many pics but anyway, now to the main bit that you’re probably interested in... 

THE DESSERTS


So me and the bestie didn’t get much because we were so full after eating the food from there (which by the way was really nice - If you're wondering..I had steak) but we still really wanted to try the desserts so we just went for it. 


We ended up getting the Raspberry & White Chocolate Cookie Dough. At first, I wasn’t too sure about it but after one bite I didn’t regret getting this one bit. It was hands down one of the best cookie dough’s I’ve probably had in a long time!

It was absolutely LUSH <3 
It was a moist scrumptious hot cookie dough which was layered with melted white chocolate and topped off with some fresh raspberries. It was deeeeeee-licious - and of course with ice cream it tasted even better!

We were both so stuffed after this but we also got the Nutella roll ups! (They gave us this on the house which was so lovely and kind of them) This came with 3 roll ups, A shot of chocolate, vanilla ice cream and whipped cream. We were told that this was one of the popular’s.  I don't think I had anymore space to fit anything in my stomach but I mean I still had to try it! 


After having half of one roll up I couldn’t eat anymore just because it was quite heavy and very filling with all that Nutella stuffed inside and as I had already had a cookie dough I had to control my intake! (Looks like I’m going to have to go to the gym to burn all that off now) However, I did end up packing the rest and taking it home. If you’re a chocoholic and love Nutella then I think this one definitely screams for you!
Overall, I genuinely enjoyed this place and would definitely recommend you guys to try it if you haven’t already. All the items in the café are reasonably priced so it is affordable for all and they have a variety of different items to suit your taste buds. 


If you wanted to know the kind of stuff they sell before actually going they have a website with their menu so it’s convenient to check on there if that makes it easier. 
Here is the link to their website where you can check the kind of stuff they sell.

Thank You to Sprinkles Cafe for the great service and for giving us the yummy Nutella roll ups on the house. 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Fatima! Yaaaaaay a food post <3 It was much awaited wasn't it. It was so lovely to read how your experience went well too. It's gorgeous the place and good isn't it! Oh gosh, I haven't tried the roll ups, it's something I still need to try. Definitely need to pop a visit again! Loved this post gorgeous <3

    Rabiah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I finally got round to doing one!! I always love reading your food posts <3
      I Loved the place and yep definitely <3 x

      Delete
  2. Oh wow! This looks so delicious! The cafe definitely looks super pretty and the chocolate cookie dough seems to be the bomb! I really have to try it if I'm ever in this area!

    Best wishes
    Fabienne x http://www.fabiennemaxi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cafe looked even better in person! & OMGG the cookie dough was some seriously good stuff! You HAVE to try this if you ever come around here <3

      Delete

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe