Everyday Makeup Tutorial + Simple Hijab Style

Wednesday, August 16, 2017


It’s about time I did another blog post isn’t it! This one is a short one but it’s going to be my everyday makeup routine with a quick mini hijab tutorial of my simple everyday quick go to style.

Okay, so I call it my ‘everyday makeup routine’ but I don’t always put all of it on. You know how some days you just feel like being a little fancaay but still keeping it looking enough for an everyday look, that’s when I’ll add the extra steps which for me would be mascara, highlight, baking and just a more defined contour . But that’s just my personal preference. I thought I’d just show the whole thing just so you guys can see what I would do if I was to go all out.

Oh and just keep in mind I am no makeup artist, this is just how I personally apply my makeup. Just me in my zone doing my thing!

I’ll stop ranting now and get on with the video… ENJOY <3




Below I will do a quick rundown of products that I used in the video J

Maybelline Foundation 220 mixed with L’Oréal
L.A. Girl Orange Concealer
P.S Primer Water
MAC NC42 Compact Powder
Essence Waterproof Eyeliner
Primark Lash Curler
P.S Primark Brow Spooly  
MUA Blush & MAC blush
Banana Powder
Colourpop Lip Line and Lippie Stick (Comes in one) in the colour Kapish

Hope you guys enjoyed. If you aren't already subscribed then please do go subscribe/like and comment on the video. It would mean a lot <3


Lots of love
Fatima xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe