Halloween/Christmas Lush Launch | 2017

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

 It's that time of the year again which many people seem to look forward to. First off, its Autumn which means we're back to the cold mornings and the early nights. The atmosphere around us changes and everyone loves the feeling of just jumping in to their comfy PJ's, cosying up in a blanket or next to the fire and enjoying a hot cuppa! One other thing I love most about Autumn is treating myself to a nice hot bath. It’s just so refreshing and relaxing, one of the best things ever! 
This swiftly now leads up to my next point. 
To sum it up in three words let’s just say Halloween, Christmas & LUSH!!
Looks like Christmas came slightly early at LUSH!
Lush had a Halloween/Christmas launch just over a week ago which I was kindly invited to. 
Every year LUSH launches a collection of amazing skincare products for the holiday season.
 

From afar I could see that the store was looking very festive and was bursting with lots of colours. As soon as I entered the store it was full of bliss, chatter and the 
scrumptious smell of fresh handmade goodness. 

At the launch, they showcased and put out all the new products that they had for Halloween & Christmas. I was super excited to just dive in and smell the new range out. I couldn't resist especially with the sharp scents that were lingering within the air. I have to say, everything smelt pretty darn good but then again, it's no surprise as LUSH always pull it out of the bag with there aromalicious (is this even a word?) luscious magical scents!



I fell in love with so much of the collection.
My faves from the names I remember were definitely the Magic Wand, Snow Fairy, Christmas present bomb (that's not the actual name but it's in the picture above) , the Lime soap in Christmas Citrus & Christmas Cracker (Which by the way is a bubble bar. The middle is full of popping candy so whilst you sit back and listen to the sound of the SNAPS & POPS enjoy yourself being a kid once again in the midst of all the bubbles)

 

Upstairs they also had a mini photo booth area where you could have some fun, take some cool pictures & just enjoy yourself. Not only that, I also had the pleasure of meeting a couple of bloggers there which was so lovely as I don't know of many bloggers in my area. It was great chatting & getting to know them.

Now if you’re reading this and you're not really a bath person then not to worry. They also do other skincare products such as shower gels, Perfume, soaps, creams e.c.t

 


Overall, I had such a good time and all the staff in the store were so friendly, fun and bubbly. They took time out to explain, do a few mini demo's and also talk about the new products and what exactly they do for the skin. They were all so kind and helpful.



I’m so glad that I went along to the launch. I had a fantastic time and really did enjoy myself!

Just before I end it, I did want to mention that I had taken a ton loads of pictures of the Christmas & Halloween collection on my camera but when I put my memory card in the next day all the pictures had just somehow disappeared so I had to make do with whatever pictures were on my phone. Luckily, I had some sort of backup!


Have you checked or tried out the Halloween/Christmas range? If so, which one have been your faves? Or if not, what things do you have your eye on?!

Fatima
xxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe