Face Beat | Makeup By Preema_R

Wednesday, September 06, 2017

I follow this pretty awesome blogger on Instagram who goes by the name of Preema_R. She is one of my favourite bloggers & her page is literally goals. If you’re a makeup/beauty addict or just love makeup in general you will fall in love with her page. 
Just a side warning :- Her posts may cause you to spend some Seeeeriusss cash....


So Preema mentioned on her Instagram that she was looking for a makeup model. As soon as I saw this, I obviously almost instantly messaged her about it! I was super excited as I would finally get to meet the beautiful girl behind this page. Honestly, she is one of the kindest and sweetest girls. She was so easy to get along with and lovely to chat to as well :D

Completely off topic now but OMG I was obsessing over her room! It's just so aesthetic and Instagram-able <3 I Absolutely loved her vanity & GURRRLLLLL her makeup collection was just something else <3

Before I get carried away with it all, lets get back on track...
So here is the final look that Preema created.






  

What do you think of Preema’s make over? Personally, I loved it <3 She did an effortless job and made my makeup look so flawless!

Thank you so much Preema <3 Check out her insta page and give her a follow. Also she finally started a blog recently so you should probably go check that out too. 

My Instagram
Preema's Instagram
Preema's Blog


Fatima
xxx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You looked beautiful!�� Thank you again for being my model!❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe