Autumn/Winter Outfit | OOTD

Friday, November 24, 2017

Hello there to you all of you lovely readers. Hope all is well. 
As you may have sussed out from the title, today's post is an OOTD. I haven't done any outfit posts in what feels like and probably has been ages! I Promise I have a good reason for this and it is simply because I have had no photographer to take my pictures so I struggle with getting outfit pictures now. (Anyone fancy being my photographer? )

 About 2 weeks ago one of my lovely friends Preema had a week off uni. So we decided to hang out, explore the small streets of our local town and find a nice area to take pictures in. 

After walking around and discovering areas that I never would usually notice, I found a spot that quite liked. Below are some of the shots we took during the day and all the outfit details you need to know.




My outfit in general was quiet neutral with a pop of colour on the hijab. I never normally go for brighter bolder shades but I decided to go out of my comfort zone by going for this green which I actually really liked. I was going to pair it with some boots only to realise my sister had actually been wearing them and had made them in a state. I ended up going for some vans as they are classic and comfy.
Also just keep in mind, this was taken a about two weeks ago when the weather wasn’t as cold. It has started to get much colder now which means it's now time to pull out them coats and chunky knits all over again.

Outfit Details
Long Jumper Dress
:- Primark
Leggings :- Primark
Sleeveless Jacket:- New Look
Hijab: - Local Store
Bag :– River Island
Shoes:- Vans

Hope you enjoyed this outfit post. What is your fave time of the year? Mine is definitely not Winter! 
Fatima
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe