2019 :- Fresh Start

Saturday, January 12, 2019




2019 is the year (or so I hope)
Here I am reflecting back over on my blog posts and thinking that I need to be more active this year. I took a break (or a rather long one should I say) from blogging as I was focusing on my personal life. However every now and then I enjoyed the idea of taking pictures, editing them and leaving small reviews and thoughts over on the 'gram.

Honest truth, blogging on here just took too much time and effort and for me, it was becoming something I didn't enjoy as much, so I had to distance myself from it for a while. However a year on and I am actually sitting here writing a post as I want to get back into it again. This year I have actually tried to set myself some targets and goals, one of which is being more active with my posts. I have some interesting and fun ideas which I will be sharing with you soon.. keep an eye out!

Also, just before I sign off, I want to quickly say a huge thanks to everyone who is still here supporting me on this journey and with my blog in general. I appreciate it so much <3 font="">
<3 span="">
Hoping 2019 brings success, joy and happiness for us all.

Lots of love
Fatima
xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe