Essence Lip Liners | Review + Swatches

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

The other day I was going through my makeup draw and tidying my lip products and I came to realise that I own quite a few lip liners from the brand Essence. I'm sure many of you have heard of this brand by now. If not, then it is a range which is exclusive to Wilkinson’s.
I have tried a bunch of products from this range and I must admit I have been pretty impressed by the quality of the items and for the price you honestly can’t go wrong!
My most owned item from their range is the lip liners. These retail at only £1 – ABSOLUTE BARGAINNN!!
I use them quite often and personally I LOVE them! For the price of £1 I think that they are great and not only that, they are pigmented, glide on to the lips easily and they have a great selection of colours to choose from so there should be at least 1 shade which fits your style.
I own 6 of their lip liners. The shades I own are:- 
05 - Soft Berry
06 - Satin Mauve
07 - Cute Pink
11 - In the Nude
12 - Wish Me A Rose
15 - Honey Berry

I thought I would swatch these shades for you below so you can see how they look and maybe purchase some if you like what you see. Having said that, They have redesigned their packaging which does look a lot better and I think they have made slight alterations with the actual product too so I'm not entirely sure if the formula of the product is going to be the same but never the less, you should still give it a try for £1! 

My fave shades have to be Satin Mauve and Soft Berry.

These are my favourite lip liners at the minute, just because of how great they apply on to the lips and of course the price of it too! 

If you haven't tried out the essence lip liners yet then next time you're in town or near your local wilko's then do check out the essence products!

Fatima
xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe