Primark Haul | Autumn/Winter 2016

Saturday, October 22, 2016

So recently I've been spending and splashing out so much cash on clothing items and before the month has even ended, my bank balance has literally dropped and now I'm officially broke again! I think it’s safe to say no more shopping for me. I've been abusing my card a bit (too much) lately - Sorry Santander!

Speaking of shopping, I've also done a lot of online shopping as well - it's so hard to resist the temptation of online shopping especially when you see the word SALE in bold capitals as soon as you go on any online store. If you do want to see another haul on some of the items I ordered from online then do let me know.

Anyhoo, I picked up loads of items from Primark but did end up returning quite a few things because they didn't really suit me. I hate it when you see something that looks so good in store but then when you try it on, it looks totally different and doesn't flatter your body in any way, shape or form :(

Primark have some great Autumn/Winter pieces in right now. I literally spent over an hour and a half in there! Walk in at your own risk - Once you’re in your most likely going to be walking out with at least one item!

Anyway let’s cue some of the lovely autumnal items...

Clothing


As you can tell both the jumpers I got are kind of similar shades.(Well actually not that similar!) 
The first jumper I picked up was this chunky knitted one which I absolutely adore. It's in that burnt orangey-brown kind of colour is just so beautiful for this time of year. What’s great about it is that it has that layering effect and looks as though you've paired it with a shirt but really it’s just an all in one jumper! It's a life saver for them days where you're running late and don't have time to get ready in the morning. You can literally just chuck on and it will look like you made an effort putting the outfit together. Laaav’ing this and cannot wait to wear it.

The second brown jumper is one of my fave purchases. The material of this is super soft and once you wear it... It’s even better! I picked this up in quite a large size because all the other sizes were gone. It does look kind of big for me but not sooo bad. Although I may have to go back and see if they have restocked the sizes to see if I can go down a size or two and also maybe pick up another colour whilst I'm at it. These jumpers would look great worn alone or with something layered underneath it.

The next item that went in to the basket is this shirt in a lovely blue-ish colour. It has white lines sort of going across it. It's just a nice casual shirt for everyday wear. It's another great item for layering. I also got this in a bit of a big size because I like the general look of an over-sized shirt. This was only £8.

I also picked up this basic black ribbed top. I never used to be a big fan of the rib detailing but lately I've been loving it. This is one of them tops that are made extremely fitted so it really extenuates your body. I obviously didn’t want that so I opted for the largest size which was available (size 18 or 20). I like the overall fit of it as it isn't as figure hugging but the only things is the sleeves are a bit long but that’s not such a big problem. When I tried this on, it was actually pretty cosy. (more than I had expected it to be) This was only £6.

Now for basics tee's the men section does it for me. I don't know why but men's tops are so much cheaper than the ladies. So if you’re looking for a good buy head over to the men's section of Primark and you will find some pretty good picks of basics!
I picked up this dark grey tee in a large and I love it. It was a slim fit so I sized up and I'm all about the loose over-sized fit so I tend to go for bigger sizes anyway. It's just an essential basic wardrobe item and the price of this was only £2.50! I will definitely be going back to pick up some other colours too.

Footwear

Moving on to shoes, I must admit, Primark actually have some nice boots in for the autumn/winter season and the quality of them is pretty darn good. I liked a couple of boots but they weren't in my size. I came across these simple chelsea style boots which I really liked and had to pick up a pair in both black and tan brown!
Can you believe these were only £10?!

Pyjamas, Accessories/Other Bits

Primark always have cute P.J's and I couldn't resist a set of PJ's so I had to pick up this one for £8. They have a ton of pyjamas with some lovely prints and designs on. I had my eye on a couple but ended up going for this one in the end. I love the touch of green detailing <3

 Whilst I was in Primark, I also got a pack of cotton shoe liner socks. I prefer these ankle kind of socks more because they go with anything especially ankle boots and trainers. These were only £1.70 for 7 so that was a pretty good buy!

 Last but not least I picked up some gold rings as I actually don't own many rings! I didn't get a chance to look through the jewellery properly though because it was so busy in there!
 (I sort of realised when uploading and editing the pictures that I hadn't taken a picture of the rings but if you scroll up you will see it made a sneaky appearance!)

And that concludes for this haul post - until I'm back shopping elsewhere! Hope you guys enjoyed hauling’ with me and seeing the items I picked up.

Have you guys been splurging out on any items lately? leave a comment below and tell me about some of the things you've purchased! 

Lots of Love
Fatima
xox

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. i loved this post! oh my gosh, i would have picked most of those items too. i love the boots, and the jumpers, oooo so comfy, I actually want to get more haha, but i can't be spending so much anymore too. but i cant help it when i come across such soft and warm oversized jumpers!

    Rabiah
    amourvitaa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and girl! those photographs are amazing, like honestly you have definitely upped your photography skills even more and i am in love! <3 and i will sure look out for those jumpers for you tomorrow <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you girl - making sure you don't spend too much money on stuff you don't necessarily need is hard!
      Aww Thank You so much for your kind words - you honestly always make me smile! <3
      Took me ages just to get all them shots but I'm glad the handwork paid off in the end. :) Oh yeah, please do - If they are in stock be sure to let me know :* xx

      Delete

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe