2017| #Fashion Wishlist/Lookbook

Monday, February 20, 2017

Heyyyyy there! Oh my, can you believe that this is my first actual post for 2017! Say WHAAATTTTT??? Crazy right?! I can't believe it myself that I haven’t blogged in that long but since starting work full time things have been a bit hectic and a lot more harder and I seriously get so tired when I’m back home after a full day. (I will do an update post on life in general soon) So I finally got a chance to sit down and do a blog post and I’ve decided to kick my first post off with a fashion look book post. I miss taking outfit pictures and haven't taken any in ages just because my sister is kind of lazy to come out and take my pictures and also complains about the weather so I have no photographer #thestruggleisreal

Anyway let’s get right in to this look book. I have put together a mini look book of two outfits featuring items that I really like/want. I love both of these outfits as they are both very different to each other.  My first outfit is more for an everyday casual look where as the second outfit is more classy evening wear.


Outfit One

As mentioned above this is my more go to casual everyday sorta’ outfit. It’s compiled of simple staples but with a bit of style to it. You’ll see what I mean.. Just look for yourself. I’m totally in love with this outfit <3





Jumper

This jumper made it to my wish list as I've wanted one of these Arabic printed ones for quite a while now after seeing them trending around on insta. I feel like the arabic really gives the jumper some personality as it is customisable & on top of that, who doesn’t love a good jumper that keeps you cosy and fashionable at the same time?! This one is from @zidouriclothing on instagram. 

Skinny Trousers

With this outfit I would pair these slim fit stretch trousers. I find trousers much more comfortable than jeans. I picked out these trousers which I really like, there simple and can pretty much go with anything. If you wanted something more affordable Primark does some really nice stretchy slim fit trousers which retail for about £9.00? I own a couple of pairs of them for work and I love them <3 Or if you prefer jeans then I would totally recommend the Primark jeggings too :D

Trainers

Okay so I’ve wanted some white trainers for quite some time now so had to add these on to my look book/wish list when I saw them. I mean how stunning do these Adidas Superstars look. I'm sure many of you have seen these as they are very popular. I always see people wearing them or featuring these in their pictures and they look so good <3


Hijab

Last but not least, (& of course the most important)  is this hijab from Love Hijab! This hijab is called ‘Plain Jane Gets Wavey’. It's a gorgeous shade and adds a bit of colour to the outfit.

I love this store because honestly the customer service is amazing and the women behind this company is an absolute sweetheart. Love Hijab is an online store which sells a variety of gorgeous hijabs and other accessories. There is a wide selection of hijabs to choose from ranging from different colours, textures and styles so there is definitely something in it for everyone. If you want some affordable good quality hijabs or if you’re a newbie that’s just starting out with hijabs, I would definitely tell you to stop and take a look at this website. It will be worth the while.

Oh & whilst were on the topic of Love Hijab, I just want to mention that she does the cutest style of packaging ever! Love it! <3



Outfit Two


For this second outfit, I have put together a much girlier look which would be great for evening wear.


 I found this gorgeous burgundy maroon jumpsuit from ASOS. Jumpsuits are one of my all-time fave pieces of clothing to style. They are so fashionable yet so simple. I just love how it is such a versatile item to play around with. 

Open Abaya

To compliment the jumpsuit I paired it with a long black open abaya from Inayah Collections. Inayah Collections is another place which have some amazing modest pieces. I always see such stunning outfits styled with an open abaya and I always fall in love with them. The designs on some of the ones I have seen over Instagram are absolutely beautiful. I love how this elegant modest abaya can transform your outfit within seconds!

This open abaya I have picked is just a simple plain black one to complete the look. It has so much versatility so it can be styled with lots of other outfits too.

For the shoes, I kept it simple with these tie up black sandal heels. I went for smaller block heels because I prefer them over high heels and as I’m already quiet tall. Also I find them much easier to walk in!

Hijab

The hijab I decided to pair this with is one from Love Hijab once again. I absolutely adore this page. She has some of the most amazing hijabs and the shades of the hijabs are great. I used the hijab in the shade Coconut (which is a mink/nude) as it compliments the maroon, but alternatively I could also opt for the black one in the shade Licorice to go with the abaya and heels. I would then spice up my whole outfit with a gold clutch and accessories to finish. 


So those are my two outfits. I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I loved putting it together. Leave me a comment and let me know what your fave outfit was from the two. Before I let you go, check out Love Hijab's page for a bunch of stunning hijabs and go show her some love by following her on her social media :D
Twitter :-@1LoveHijab

Speak to you very soon
Lots of love
Fatima
xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe