Back To College/Uni | Bags

Friday, August 25, 2017




So, it’s coming towards the Back to school/college/uni season again and that calls for one thing, SHOPPING! Who else just loves the feeling of going shopping for brand new items. I get all excited to use everything and I think that I’ll be super organised for that year but that doesn’t last long at all!
Anyway, I always used to find it difficult to find a nice bag for everyday wear that was affordable but stylish at the same time. I was browsing through a couple of websites and picked out some bags which I think would be suitable for college/uni. I wanted to pick out bags that would go with lots of outfits as well as being a suitable decent bag.

Here are my picks :- 


Left to Right

Left to Right (Second Row)


Fatima 
xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe